- Event Name
- Brisbane to Gladstone Race Start ( Grade 1)
- Organisation Type
- Organisation Name
- Queensland Sea Kayak Club Inc
- Club Members Only
- Event Start Date
- Event Start Time
- Event End Date
- Event Finish Time
- Is non-financial member registration allowed?
- Participants Gender
- Type of Event
- Accepting Entries
- Who is responsible for the overall event?
- Mark Hessling
- Organiser's Email Address
- Event Registration Manager
- Event Registration Manager's Email Address?
- Recreational - Sea Kayaking,
- Normal Closing Date for Registration
- Final Closing Date for Registration
- Event Description
Viewing the start of the Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race from a sea kayak puts us in a great position close to the start line to watch the start of one of the most popular yacht races on the yacht racing calendar.
Leaving from Pirate Park we will paddle south to Sutton’s Beach where will land and partake in the Festival Of the Sails.
At approx. 11:00 we paddle north to the yacht race turning buoys and raft up as the yachts sail by.
Once the majority of the yachts have passed we paddle back to the launch site
|Herrador, Angel||Queensland Sea Kayak Club Inc|
|Hessling, Mark||Queensland Sea Kayak Club Inc|
|West, Dayna||Queensland Sea Kayak Club Inc|